Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Getty Images

Simon Swales on Getty Images (click for LARGER size)

Received an email yesterday from Flickr HQ with an invitation to license some of my photos for commercial use with Getty Images. 

The Getty Images team noticed my work on Flickr and offered me an invitation to enroll with them which I accepted.  Lots of form filling but I am now on the Getty program.

They initially selected 7 photos for possible inclusion in the program.  Once I uploaded them and filled in the details and credits they were sent to one of their moderators for approval.  Checked a few days later and found that they were approved and are now on their website.  By the end of February the had asked for another 21 images which have all been approved and are now for sale / licensing on the Getty Images website.

Click through to view on Getty Images

 

No comments:

Post a Comment